- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 121 m²
Churches Estate Agents welcome this elegant & stunning B3 rated home with planning for a fourth bedroom to the market.
The number 13 can be unlucky for some but certainly not for whoever purchases this wonderful & bright modern home that boasts a large feature kitchen extension, master bedroom en suite, utility room & the all import perfect sunny aspect for the long rear garden c.25m in length. Located in an ever improving area of Stillorgan Co Dublin this property is within walking distance to the local & bustling Stillorgan Shopping Centre. The property is in very close proximity to UCD, Blackrock Village & Dundrum Town Centre. The former Bowling Alley that was close by is well under construction to be a luxury residential complex with concierge, retail, cafes & restaurants.
To the front with low maintenance garden you are lead into an entrance hall that can serve as a boot room & an extra area for storage of coats & brollies. Next is a main hallway with decorative tiling & generous utility room to front. Very roomy & spacious sitting room with panelled walled & an open fire has unique barn style sliding doors into kitchen extension. A great addition to this property is the bright kitchen extension to rear with island unit, choice of well stocked fitted units, 6 x ring gas range & endless counter top workspace. To compliment this show stopper are large sliding doors that bring you onto a sundrenched patio.
Upstairs you are treated to three double bedrooms. Master bedroom to front with fitted wardrobes is serviced with a tastefully styled en suite. Set to the rear is the second double bedroom with fitted sliderobes wardrobes & it overlooks sunny rear garden. Third double bedroom is off the 1st return & is set to the front with fitted wardrobes; all bedrooms have carpet flooring. To finish the upstairs is large family bathroom with 3 x piece suite, New York vintage style radiator rail, half panelled walls & tiled floor. Full planning permission has been granted to create a fourth bedroom with walk in wardrobe over the kitchen extension - Ref: D20B/0093.
South to south westerly aspect long rear garden is the idea orientation to enjoy all day & late afternoon sun, mostly in lawn & with an €L€TMshaped patio. The patio continues level from kitchen/diner through large glass sliding doors. Very easily & in comfort this patio will allow you extend into the outdoor space for entertaining large numbers or visiting guest without any extra effort. Large window from kitchen overlooks the garden.
The location of this property is second to now with being within stepping stone distance of Stillorgan Shopping Centre. Only 2 minutes walk away is the N11 with QBC & cycle lanes that will get you to UCD or the city. Road linkage to M50 & Sandyford Business District where you find a host of high net companies is within ease & direct. Selection of established schools at all levels neighbour this great family home. Sporting clubs with great history that will cater to all armatures or surround St Laurence€TM Estate.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Raised flowerbed, gravel stone area, on street parking
Entrance Hall: c. 4.04 x 0.97m
- Entrance hallway with feature hall door, decorative floor tiling, ideal area for boots & brollies or coats
Hall: c.2.88x 2.28m
- Decorative tiling, stairs leading to 1st return
Utility Room: c. 2.86 x 3.37
- Set to front, tiled floor, fitted units, deep sink, counter top work space, plumbed for appliances, can used as a home office area
Sitting Room: c. 3.36 x 6.96m
- Feature panelled wall, open fireplace with stone surround, barn style sliding doors to feature kitchen extension, secret cupboard behind the bookcase.
Kitchen: c. 3.62x 5.81m
- Stunning kitchen extension, island unit with breakfast counter, tiled floor, endless countertop workspace, fitted 6x ring gas range, fitted units, sliding doors to patio sundrenched patio
Landing: c. 2.38 x 2.27m
- Carpet flooring
Bedroom 1: c.2.88 x 3.32m (to front)
- Master bedroom with an ensuite, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
Ensuite: c. 1.30 x 2.25m
- Decorative tiled floor, 2 x piece suite, walk in shower, chrome towel rail
Bedroom 2: c. 3.32 x 3.74m (to rear)
- Carpet flooring, sliderobes wardrobes
Bedroom 3: c. 3.88 x 2.24m (to front)
- Off 1st return on stairs, double bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe
Bathroom: c.2.37 x 3.10m
- Half panel walls, 3 x piece suite, shower over bath, vintage style towel radiator rail
Back Garden: c.25m
- The back garden as the perfect orientation being south to south westerly, €L€TMshaped patio area, al fresco dining outdoor space on patio c.7m wide, raised grass area, Barna shed
Stillorgan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...