14 Northbrook Avenue Off Northbrook Road Ranelagh Dublin 6, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 116m2
A spacious recently refurbished, remodelled, and extended town residence benefiting from a highly convenient mature location off Northbrook Road, only a short walk from Ranelagh village and LUAS with the added advantage of important off street carparking. No14 is an instantly appealing, very tastefully presented home which has been cleverly extended and provides bright contemporary accommodation comprising on the ground floor a sitting room, feature kitchen / dining room and cleverly concealed utility area with part vaulted ceiling and French doors leading onto a landscaped rear garden, guest WC. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom. A pulldown ladder leads to the generous floored attic which provides potential for conversion if so desired. Northbrook Avenue is a very sought-after location adjacent to Ranelagh Gardens park and is at the city end of Dublin 6, within a 15-minute walk of St Stephens Green. Ranelagh Village enjoys a host of renowned amenities including restaurants and specialised shops as well as top schools including, Sandford Park, Sandford Parish National, Gonzaga College, Muckross Park and Alexandra College to name but a few. The amenities of Mount Pleasant tennis club, Ranelagh gardens park and Leinster Cricket Club and Belgrave Square are close at Hand.
- Recently refurbished, remodelled, and extended home.
- Spacious and tastefully presented accommodation.
- Feature open plan kitchen / dinning room leading to rear garden & patio.
- Off streetcar parking at the front of the house for two cars.
- Landscaped rear garden (approximately 12m./39ft.) with outside storage sheds.
- Highly convenient sought-after location off Northbrook Road a short walk to Ranelagh Village and LUAS.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floored attic with potential to convert.
- Floor area approx. 116sq.m. / 1,248sq.ft.
Ranelagh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 13491210