- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 255 m²
15 Cork Street is a unique opportunity to purchase a period home in the heart of Kinsale which has been beautifully restored to highest standards. The three bay, four storey house offers a formal dining room with open fireplace with marble surround on the ground floor. The hallway leads into a large modern kitchen and on to a cosy snug from there. The kitchen features a vaulted ceiling with open oak beams, bespoke kitchen units with composite and oak worktops and an island unit, combined with a casual dining area giving rise to a comfortable family space. Double doors lead to the outdoor area. Also on the ground floor is a large utility room and a shower room. The 1st floor is home to a large living room featuring three sash windows allowing for plenty of natural light and a fine open fireplace with marble surround. There is also a bedroom en-suite on this floor. The 2nd floor features the master suite with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite with double sinks, bath tub and a walk-in shower. The top floor has two bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, a shower room and a study. This floor offers wonderful views onto Kinsale Harbour.
The house has been fully restored and combines the comfort of a modern family home with period style living. There are hard wood floors to the living room, dining room and study, carpets to all bedrooms and tiles to the kitchen. All bathrooms are fully tiled and feature quality sanitary ware. The Building Energy Rating of B3 is a result of very high levels of insulation, underfloor heating on all floors, double glazed windows throughout and air-to-water heat pumps and is testament to the quality of the renovation works. The entire house is hardwired for network and audio.
15 Cork Street is a large period residence that has been renovated and restored to the highest standard.
Located in Kinsale town centre the property is close to all the amenities of this pretty seaside town and approx. 30 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork. This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches.
Leisure activities are well catered for, Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are two golf courses including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding. There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, the Cork Film Festival, along with a thriving music and opera programme.
Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland. There are many top class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 30 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Joint Agent - Josie Dinneen Auctioneer & Valuer, Market Street, Kinsale, Co Cork
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...