- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 278 m²
Property Website: https://170lowerrathminesrddublin.com/
***Currently fitted out as a Mixed-use commercial property, comprising: café/restaurant (lower ground floor), office space (ground floor + first floor), residential (second/top floor); has potential to be converted into residential only, subject to buyer seeking own relevant planning permission.
**** Prime Georgian Property with Complete Modern Fitouts for Mixed-Use****Located in the heart of Rathmines village***Well-presented throughout***Fantastic investment opportunity**
Google Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/tftjcuvjT8QfT2RL7
1. Located on Lower Rathmines Road, in the heart of Rathmines village.
2. With numerous businesses, retail shops, supermarkets, public houses and community amenities the thriving village has to offer right on its doorstep.
3. Only 4 km approx. from Dublin city centre; 15 km from Dublin Airport.
4. Prime Dublin 6 location well served by a wide range of public transport, including buses 14, 15, 65, 83, 83, 140, etc.
5. The Swan Shopping Centre and Adjoining Cinema complex is only 100 metres away.
6. Directly opposite Public Swimming Pool and Swan Leisure Centre.
7. Only 500 metres away from the new Whitfield Grove residential development.
8. The Swan shopping centre car park provides ample and convenient parking.
Attractive Georgian Mixed-Use Property originally built in 1816, refurbished in 2000's. Fully Fitted Out to High Modern Standards while preserving plenty of period features. The property comprises the following:
*Lower Ground Floor - 61.2 m2
Currently fitted out as Cafe/Restaurant with great space and benefits from a spacious front garden area ideal for outdoor dining arrangements.
*Ground Floor - 94 m2
Two fully fitted offices with interconnecting original doors.
*First Floor - 66 m2
Two offices with interconnecting door and a back office, fully fitted.
*Second Floor - 57 m2
Bright and airy Two-bedroom Apartment on the top floor of the property, newly refurbished to high standards, with ample storage, laminate floors and wall-mounted electric heaters.
Whitfield Grove is a small & exclusive new residential development located within walking distance of the bustling villages of Rathmines & Ranelagh on one of south Dublin's most prestigious roads. Finished to the highest standards with a lot of its materials of Scandinavian origin which ooze class and modern design, the complex comprises a mix of 2 & 3 bed apartments with private terraces and access to roof garden and terraced houses with 3 & 4 bedrooms, providing a variety of accommodation options just a short stroll away.
**Email officeATcapelabbey.com for further information or viewing appointments.
Rathmines Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...