173 Pearse Road, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 126 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Special features
- 3 bed, 3 bath c126sqm
- Superb house in turn key condition
- Sunny low maintenance garden
- Landscaped driveway offering off street parking Renovated, stunning kitchen/dining room to the rear Large attic room
- Flexible accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Home office/playroom/study
- Short walk to Bus Walking distance to Sallynoggin Convenient to Dun Laoghaire, Sandycove, Cabinteely and Monkstown
Sallynoggin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113144117
Energy Performance Indicator: 233.31 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€475,00075 Sallynoggin Park, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin3 Bed · End of Terrace
€484,95060 ORourke Park, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€485,000148 O Rourke Park Sallynoggin, Sallynoggin, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€494,95062 Ash Grove, Kill Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€495,00082 St Gabriels Cabinteely, Cabinteely, Dublin 183 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€495,00051 St Patrick's Crescent, Monkstown, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€495,000241D, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€495,00042 O'Donnell Gardens, Glasthule, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€520,00083 Rory O'Connor Park, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€520,00027 Hillview Drive, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€525,00014 Sallynoggin Villas Upper Glenageary Road Dun Laoghaire, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€525,000118 Saint Patrick's Crescent, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 113780114