€110,000 SALE AGREED
2 St. Patrick's Terrace, Kells, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 50 m²
This is a mid-terraced single-storey property located in the heart of the heritage town of Kells. The property is nicely situated on Maudlin Road. This is a residence ideally suited for town living, within walking distance of all amenities. Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Livingroom, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, wc. Total Floor area c. 63 Sq.m. Front and rear gardens. ACCOMMODATION Entrance Hall: 2.250m x 1.080m Livingroom: 4.418m x 3.082m To front. Open Fire Kitchen: 2.372m x 1.866m Sink Rear Porch: Sink. Door to rear Rear Toilet 2.50lm x 1.897m Shower (Not in use) Bedroom 1: 2.822m x 2.328 Off Livingroom. To rear Bedroom 2: 2.751m x 3.096m To front. Off Entrance Hall Bedroom 3 3.934m x 2.641m With Shower, Whb and Wc OUTSIDE: Front garden in lawn. Rear garden with Fuel Shed and Out-building DIRECTIONS: From Town Centre, travel down Maudlin Street, passing the Gala supermarket on the right, No 2 is located on the left hand side. See sign
- Situated in the centre of the town of Kells
- Located within minutes of the M3 Motorway with access to the M50
- Travelling time c. 35 mins to Dublin
- In need of refurbishment and modernisation
- Sale subject to the consent of Meath County Council (ie can only be sold to a purchaser who does not own another property, and not for rental purposes
Kells Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14626532
REA T&J GaviganSALE AGREED