- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 241 m²
No. 2 Bowling Green is a beautiful period house in the heart of Kinsale town. This property commands fantastic views out over Kinsale harbour and the surrounding areas on its elevated site just off St. Johns Hill. The property has been restored and maintained to high standards making it a modern and luxurious property while its fine period features have been preserved. The property is only short stroll to Kinsale town to enjoy its many wonderful amenities.
It is laid out over four floors on a total floor area of c. 241 sqm. On the lower ground floor there is a large bright modern kitchen cum dining room fitted with a bespoke kitchen, granite worktops and a Stanley range cooker. Just off the kitchen is a conservatory with fitted gas range fire and a large floor to ceiling windows with double doors leading to a large patio area to soak in the stunning views. Also on the ground floor is a separate utility, office area and WC.
On the 1st floor there is bright sitting room with a fitted gas fireplace and large bay window offering gorgeous views. There is also a large double master bedroom with ensuite located on this floor. There are a further four double bedrooms located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Each floor also offers large bathrooms which have been fully tiled. All rooms have been very tastefully decorated making this a very comfortable and luxurious home.
Externally there is a shared passageway with access to the front for bins and oil deliveries. In addition there is large sandstone patio area with a glass house to the rear of the property. This provides privacy and allows you to relish the amazing views over Kinsale town and harbour.
Located just minutes from Kinsale town centre the property is close to all the amenities of this pretty seaside town and approx. 35 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Kinsale has many other strings to its bow. It is the self-proclaimed gourmet capital of Ireland, the gateway to west Cork and the starting point of the Wild Atlantic Way, which was recently ranked by Lonely Planet as one of the world€TM best drives. The town's location on the peaceful Cork coastline enables residents to enjoy a tranquil life while being part of a warm and welcoming community.
There are many sporting activities and clubs in Kinsale to enjoy such as kayaking or sailing with Kinsale OEC or the world-renowned Kinsale Yacht Club or Kinsale GAA Club, Kinsale Sharks Rugby club and Kinsale soccer Club. There is also Kinsale Tennis Club, Kinsale Outdoor Education Centre, while all golfers can flock to Kinsale and Old Head golf clubs. In addition Parents are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing schools for their little ones with three nationals school to choose from are all on your doorstep, while older children will find their every educational and extra-curricular need catered for at Kinsale Community School. A range of public and private secondary schools as well as excellent third level institutions such as UCC and MTU are easily commutable in nearby Cork city.
There are numerous cultural events held throughout the year, such as the world famous Kinsale Arts Festival, Kinsale Gourmet Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, the Cork Film Festival, along with a thriving music and opera programme. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland€TM finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland. There are many top class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located 30 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...