Price on Application SALE AGREED
23 Thomas Street, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 117 m²
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget and options, build a savings plan, and even talk to a mortgage advisor
- Excellent City centre location.
- In the heart of Waterford's Cultural Quarter.
- Access to the Waterford Greenway only minutes away.
- Walking distance to all shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Sunny courtyard area to the rear.
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114517766
Energy Performance Indicator: 246.67 kWh/m2/yr
€110,0004 The Bungalow, Upper Yellow Road, Waterford, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 3 Bath · Bungalow
€135,0007 Thomas Hill, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€140,000Apartment 9, Ailesbury Manor, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€150,000Mile Post, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€150,00028 Mayor's Walk, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€155,00077 Manor Street, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€160,00088 Poleberry, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 2 Bath · Townhouse
€170,00022 Shandon Court, Upper Yellow Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€175,00041 Holly Walk, Templars Hall, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€175,00098 Morrisson's Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€180,00027 O'Reilly Road, Cork Road, Waterford, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€180,00027 O'Reilly Road, Cork Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 17049048
Sales DepartmentSALE AGREED