- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 210 m²
DNG are proud to launch 28 Fairway Drive, a stunning A2 rated family home oozing style and sophistication to the open market. This luxurious family residence is located in the highly sought-after area of Dun Laoghaire. Cualanor, is a recent Cosgrave built development and is ideally located within walking distance of Dun Laoghaire town centre, Monkstown & Glenageary. This beautiful coastal location really is second to none.
Cualanor is a wonderful neighbourhood set in landscaped grounds, with natural style parklands, play areas and with pedestrian and cycle paths directly onto Tivoli Road. Park Pointe shopping centre is located nearby, and every possible amenity is on your doorstep. Some of South Dublin's finest junior and senior schools are also located close by to include CBC Monkstown, Rathdown, Loreto Abbey Dalkey, Cluny, Dalkey School Project NS, Wyvern and IADT Dun Laoghaire to name but a few. Dublin city centre is also within striking distance.
Built in 2018, this property is perfectly designed for modern day living. Accommodation extends to c. 210sq.m./ 2,260 sq.ft and comprises: entrance hall, kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, living room, guest wc, entertainment room, 5 bedrooms (master ensuite with walk-in wardrobe) and two family bathrooms. The property further benefits from two off street parking spaces and a good size, south facing rear garden laid out mainly in lawn incorporating an extended patio and rear pedestrian access, perfect for al fresco dining.
To appreciate all that this fine property has to offer, viewing comes highly recommended.
- Superb terraced A2 rated, 5 bedroom family home
- Magnificent living space of approximately 210sq.m./ 2,260 sq.ft
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 3 reception rooms
- Walking distance to Sandycove/Glasthule, Glenageary and Dun Laoghaire DART stations
- Several Bus routes closeby
- Terrific open plan kitchen/ dining/ family room
- Windows and doors are high performance double glazed uPVC
- Charming, well stocked garden laid out in lawn with an extended patio and a southerly aspect
- Retractable Awning with remote control
- Garden shed and rear pedestrian access
- 'A' Rated Gas Condensing Boiler Central Heating System (3 Zones)
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Photovoltaic Solar Panels (generate electricity on site)
- Wired for Broadband and Cable TV
- Intruder alarm system installed (Monitoring contract)
- Carbon Monoxide Monitors and fire alarm system
- Two designated car parking spaces in front of the house
- Home is covered by 10 year HomeBond Insurance
- Management Company: Benchmark Property
- Annual Service charge: approx. €691 per annum
Entrance Hall 4.27m x 1.20m & 2.59m x 2.02m. Bright entrance hall with tiled floor and doors to...
Living Room 4.2m x 4.1m. Spacious & luxurious living room overlooking the front of the property, parquet flooring, TV point.
Kitchen/Dining/Family room 6m x 5.9m. Large open plan space combining the heart of the home with family and dining spaces. Kitchen, by Nolan Kitchen's, has solid timber painted units, quartz worktops, family size island, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, 4 ring electric hob, integrated Bosch double oven & microwave, integrated Electrolux full height pantry style fridge and separate freezer, fully tiled floor. Sliding patio doors to the rear sunny garden.
Utility Room 2.59m x 1.53m. Large utility room with countertop, sink, units and shelving, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor.
Guest WC 1.65m x 1.52m. with WC, WHB, tiled floor and part tiled walls
Landing 3.21m x 2.07m. With carpet, hotpress and doors leading to.
Entertainment Room 5.4m x 4.2m. Stunning entertaining space, spanning the width of the house, with two large windows overlooking the front of the property, wood flooring and bespoke wall to wall built-in TV and shelving units
Bedroom 2 5.5m x 2.8m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes and carpet
Bedroom 3 4.8m x 2.5m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes and carpet
Bathroom 1.70m x 3.21m. with WC, WHB, bath, separate double power shower, floor tiles, part tiled walls, heated towel rail
Landing 2.06m x 1.05m. with carpet, attic access and doors leading to...
Master Bedroom 4.9m x 3.6m. Large, bright master bedroom overlooking the front of the property, carpet and access to...
Ensuite Bathroom 3.25m x 1.70m. with WC. WHB, bath, separate double power shower, floor tiles and part tiled walls, heated towel rail
Walk-in Wardrobe 1.98m x 1.7m. with ample fitted shelving and hanging space
Bedroom 4 6.7m x 2.8m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes, carpet, and Velux windows with integrated blinds
Bedroom 5 5.5m x 2.5m. Large double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with built-in wardrobes, carpet and Velux windows with integrated blinds
Bathroom 1.7m x 2.01m. with WC, WHB, step-in power shower, floor tiles and part tiled walls, heated towel rail
Dun Laoghaire Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...