3 Havelock Square Sandymount Dublin 4, Sandymount, Dublin 4
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 144 m²
An excellent two-bedroom house superbly positioned on this popular square in the heart of Dublin 4. This attractive red brick, villa style period property is presented in superb condition and has been extended to provide spacious well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 144sq. m (1,550 sq. Ft). The property retains many original features, high ceilings, original fireplaces, and coving. On entering the property there is bright elegant drawing room to the front with attractive fireplace and a large open plan modern kitchen/dining extension to rear. The ground floor accommodation is completed by a shower room and family room off the kitchen. A particular feature of the property is the secluded rea garden extending to c 15m which is paved and easily maintained. Within the garden there is a large garage providing excellent parking, ample storage, and vehicular access to the rear. 3 Havelock Square has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and offers versatile spacious accommodation on this much sought after square in the heart of Dublin 4. Havelock Square enjoys a highly convenient location off Bath Avenue in the heart of Dublin 4. With views of the Aviva Stadium, the property is within easy access of Ballsbridge & Sandymount Villages with their wide selection of specialist shops, restaurants, and pubs. The property is also within a short walk to Grand Canal Dock where some of the worlds most renowned tech companies are located including Google Facebook Twitter LinkedIn and to name but a few. The area which stretches down to the IFSC also includes some of the country's leading law firms. Merrion Square, St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street are all easily accessible as is the DART stations at both Lansdowne Road and Grand Canal Dock. The square itself is very attractive and is a lovely communal recreational space for residents.
- Attractive Villa style period property extending to approx. 144sq. m (1,550sq. ft)
- Ideally located overlooking delightful Havelock Square.
- Spacious rear extension comprising open plan, modern living space.
- Private rear garden, which is paved and easily maintained, extending to c 15m to include garage.
- Large garage with electric door and rear vehicular access.
- Highly convenient and sought-after location in the heart of Dublin 4
- Gas fired central heating and new boiler (2019)
- Two double bedrooms
- Garage providing off street parking.
- MinutesÂ' walk to both Ballsbridge and Sandymount
Sandymount Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113746952
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14271298