31 Boot Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 90m2
Kelly Estates would like to offer this three bedroom terrace house too the market situated in a great location with low maintenance garden and off street secure gated parking. The well laid out accommodation briefly consists of entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom. Situated a short distance from excellent public transport links and the Luas Red Line (Red Cow Stop). Close to a host of local amenities including Corkagh Park, Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Luas Park & Ride and within a 2 minute walk to the village of Clondalkin. Public transport is also excellent to and from the City Centre. The M50 is located close allowing easy access to most major route ways. Please note: All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- NO ONWARD PROPERTY CHAIN ALLOWING NEW OWNERS TO MOVE WITHOUT DELAY.
- 2 minutes to Clondalkin Village.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Gas central heating.
- Large block built shed.
- Large South facing mature rear garden over 28 metres long
- Not overlooked to front or rear.
- Overlooking large green area.
- Cobble drive to front with parking for c. 2 cars.
Clondalkin Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
Daft ID: 13719375