31 Riverbank, Easkey, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
It is our pleasure to offer to the market this beautifully presented and maintained 3 bedroom house situated in such a scenic position overlooking the Easkey river and on to where the river meets the Atlantic Ocean. Number 31 The Riverbank is located on a small terrace of 4 properties which overlook the River. This gives a real feeling of being in a beautiful development of homes but also of being removed from a residential setting. The best of both worlds one might say. The property has been lovingly maintained throughout and is presented for sale in pristine condition. Accommodation comprises large comfortable living room, attractive kitchen/dining room with ample space for a large dining table, utility room, downstairs accessible W.C., 3 bedrooms, main bathroom. Externally the property is low maintenance with concrete paving to the front and rear. The sound of the river from the rear garden is so peaceful and serene. This property will be attractive to many buyers as a holiday home, as a family home, for retirement or any other use. EIRCODE: F26HN22
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget including how much you can borrow and how much you need to save
- Situated in a very quiet and excellently maintained residential development within walking distance of Easkey Village.
- A beautifully presented and maintained 3 bedroom house
- Suberb location along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Excellently located within walking distance to both a Primary School and Secondary School.
Easkey Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Daft ID: 115601144
View all Properties
Thinking of selling?
Ask your agent for an Advantage Ad
- • Top of Search Results with Bigger Photos
- • More Buyers
- • Best Price
Quick quote estimator