37 Great William O'Brien Street, Blackpool, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 324 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 360m2 living space (approx.) over 3 floors
- 7-minute walk to Blackpool shopping centre
- Lockup garage 23 metres long
- 10-minute walk to Camden Quay and the River Lee
- Former 5.5m x 5.5m (approx.) shop on ground floor converted to living space with oak timber flooring
- Ideal for tax-free Rent A Room scheme
- Attic storage with stairs up to
- Ideal for apartment or B&B conversion (subject to planning permission).Previously laid out as 3 apartments. Currently in use as a single dwelling.
- New radiators installed throughout, with 4 zone central heating controls
- New large stainless steel hotwater tank installed, ready for solar panels.
Blackpool Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Wheelchair Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Daft ID: 113288028