- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 132 m²
On a total living area of approx. 94sq. m the townhouse offers a lot of space laid out over three floors. It is accessed on the ground floor with stairs leading to a bright hallway. On the first floor is the main living space comprising the living room with large windows overlooking the Tadhg O'Donovan Astna Memorial and a separate kitchen which is fully fitted with wood effect units. There are two bedrooms on the 2nd floor, one double and one single room and a separate bathroom. On the top floor are two additional double bedrooms All bedrooms and the sitting room have wood floors throughout. The entire building was fully renovated in 2006.
On the ground floor is a bright commercial unit approx. 38sq. m which offers any business an excellent trading position in one of the best and most centrally located premises on Clonakilty's main shopping street. The unit has a separate storage area and a WC.
This would make a very interesting investment opportunity offering two rental yields in a superbly central location. The entire unit is for sale in one lot and with vacant possession.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Clonakilty Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...