40 Páirc Na Fána, Union Hall, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 97 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Choice Convenient Location
- Within Walking distance of The Harbour & Pier
- Spacious Well Maintained living Accommodation
- Forms Part of a Small Coastal Development
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
Union Hall Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113608590
Energy Performance Indicator: 154.82 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€325,000Rushanes, Glandore, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€350,00040 Páirc Na Fána, Union Hall, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€375,00027 Pé¡irc Na Fé¡na, Union Hall, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€395,000Main Street, Castletownshend, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Townhouse
€415,000View Halloa, Coast Road, Castletownshend, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€595,000Maryville, Listarkin, Union Hall, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€650,000The White House, Main Street, Castletownshend, Co. Cork4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€790,000Fairview, Reen, Union Hall, Co. Cork5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18804326