43 Ballyogan Crescent, Ballyogan, Carrickmines, Dublin 18
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 82m2
.**Register for next viewing on Sat 9th Jan** A warm welcome awaits within the walls of this excellently presented 3 bed terraced family home. Upon arrival you will notice the well presented driveway with recently installed cobble locked drive and gates. The New composite door opens to a bright and spacious hallway which houses a small office/study area. The welcoming lounge is the perfect place to while away some hours reading or snuggling up with the family on a chilly evening. The recently installed high gloss kitchen boasts integrated appliances, contrasting splash back and more than adequate worktop space, allowing for this area to be the ideal hub of any family. upon rising the staircase you will notice the newly installed handrails and deep pile carpet. Upstairs there are 3 very spacious bedrooms, one of which has views overlooking Leopardstown Racecourse. The family bathroom has been converted to a shower room, with newly installed utilities and cabinets. Other features include Stira ladder to a floored attic, spacious hot-press, newly laid deep pile carpet in upper floors and lounge area, Electric power shower, new condenser gas boiler installed in recent years with Hive system, Georgian style double glazed windows, semi solid timber flooring in hallway and kitchen with quality appliances in kitchen. The Phone watch system is currently in place to give peace of mind while away from home. This is a property that must be seen to be appreciated.
- Superb condition throughout
- Not Overlooked to Rear
- Only c.5min walk to Leopardstown Valley Luas Stop
- Within easy access to Carrickmines Retail Park and New Carrickmines Shopping Centre
- Excellent Links to N11 and M50
- Excellent local schools both primary and post primary
- Recently refurbished flooring, bath/shower room
- Newly fitted deep pile carpet on stairs and bedrooms
- Newly fitted timber bannisters
- Cobblelocked and gated driveway
Carrickmines Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13123789