43 The Glebe, Ballina, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 108 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Curtains, carpets, blinds and light fittings
- All electrical appliances
- Furniture negotiable
- Tastefully finished and decorated
- Located close to shops, schools, bars, restaurants and a church
- Recess lighting in sitting room
- Fitted kitchen with all electrical appliances
- PVC Double glazed windows with wooden blinds
Ballina Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 100816594
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.51 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
AMV: €179,00024 The Commons, Ballina, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€184,000Abbey Court, Ballina, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€185,00027 Castlecourt, Ballina, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€190,00026 Riverside Grove, Ballina, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€230,00011 Libadore, Ballina, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€250,0001 Abbey Court, Killala Road, Ballina, Co. Mayo5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€255,000Coolcran, Crossmolina Road, Ballina, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€285,000The Quay Lane, Ballina, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€450,0002 Riverslade, Quay Road, Ballina, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€465,000Rehins, Ballina, Ballina, Co. Mayo5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18813307