45 Barrymore Avenue, Cobh, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 72 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superb three bed Terraced house.
- Convenient to Schools, Shops & all amenities.
- Public Transport few minutes walk i.e. Cobh -to- Cork Bus & Railway Station.
- Oil Fire Central Heating.
- Full Public Services.
- Large rear patio walled-in private with garden shed & rear entrance.
Cobh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 106872450
Energy Performance Indicator: 333.83 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€210,00042 Bayview Estate, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€210,0005 John O'Connell Street, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€225,00023 West View, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€230,00016 Harbour Hill, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€235,00026 Inishmore Park, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€240,00010 St. Colman's Square, Cobh, Co. Cork5 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€240,0003 Marine Gates, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Townhouse
€242,5002 Orilia Terrace, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€250,00014 Barr An Bhaile, Maulbaun, Passage West, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€250,0008 West View, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€250,0008 Assumption Place, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€255,00041 O'Neill's Place, Cobh, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 18327999