- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 74 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this three bedroom mid terraced house to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of Valley Park Road in Finglas.
This property is ideally situated in a cul de sac location only a couple minutes' walk from Finglas Village, excellent schools, retail and sports facilities. Glasnevin, Ashtown and Phibsborough are a stones' throw away, boasting a wide array of shops, bars & restaurants. The Botanical Gardens, IKEA, and DCU are other amenities & facilities close by, to mention a few. There are excellent road networks including the M50 to bring you in & around Dublin City and an excellent bus service. Broombridge Luas stop is within walking distance which makes this a superbly located family home.
No 45 also has the benefit of double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a South facing rear garden. Internal living accommodation of c. Sq. 797 ft. comprises of entrance hallway, Living room to the front, Sliding doors into a fully fitted kitchen and a main family bathroom all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. No 45 will appeal to all types of buyers, including first time buyers, those thinking of trading up and investors.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!
- C. 797 sq. ft.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- South facing orientation
- Front driveway
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Mature and sought after area
- Walking distance to Broombridge Luas Stop
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Ashtown and Finglas Village
Finglas Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...