5 Morrisson's Road, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 2 storey mid terrace residence enjoying a central location in Waterford city.
- The property has been extended to the rear over two floors and offers generous room sizes ,
- Spacious garden to the rear laid out in lawn with excellent privacy.
- Heart of Waterford city centre is within a five minute walk
- Property qualifies for the living city initiative scheme
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114830375
Energy Performance Indicator: 285.35 kWh/m2/yr
€139,000Apartment 27, Ailesbury Manor, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€150,0005 The Mews, Rockshire Road, Ferrybank3 Bed · 2 Bath · Duplex
€155,00020 Henry Street, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€160,00056 Dominick Place, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€165,00069 Farran Park, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€165,0007 Holly Mews, Templars Hall, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€170,00042 Johnstown, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€175,000109 Doyle Street, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€179,0005 Griffith Place, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€180,00023 Morrissons Avenue, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€185,00036 Keane's Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€185,0009 Roanmore Park, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 18667904
Deirdre PhelanSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.