- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 77 m²
No. 5 Thornleigh Green is a desirable two-bedroom home brought to the market in exceptional condition. Through the front door is a clean and simple hallway with door through to the ground floor living space and stairs up to the first floor. The open plan lounge/diner covers most of the ground floor and provides light and bright living space with feature fireplace, French doors to the garden, open plan access to the kitchen and door to a large under stairs storage space. The upgraded kitchen is clean and well presented with tiled floor and part tiled walls. Upstairs the landing provides access to both bedrooms, main bathroom, hot press and there is hatched access to the attic space. The master bedroom is a large double room with French doors leading to a Juliet balcony, door to the en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes. The second bedroom is also a good-sized double room with built in wardrobes. The main bathroom is clean and modern and has a bath, toilet and wash hand basin with tiled floor and part tiled walls. To the outside there is a private rear garden with large patio area and timber shed. There is communal parking to the front. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
* Modern home constructed c. 2002
* Bright & spacious accommodation throughout
* Presented in exceptional condition
* Upgraded fitted kitchen with appliances included
* Two double bedrooms
* Master bedroom with en-suite
* Natural gas fired central heating
* Double glazed windows
* Large attic space partly floored for storage - potential to convert
* No management fees
* Rear garden levelled with new lawn and drainage
* Garden shed with electricity and lighting
* Walking distance to shops, schools & buses
* Convenient to Swords Village & all amenities
* Convenient to M1, M50 & Dublin Airport
* Shops on Applewood Main Street include a Eurospar, Laundrette, Butchers, Pub, Off Licence, Medical Centre, Pharmacy, French Bakery, Gym Plus, Little Apples Creche & Montessori
* Transport routes include:
Dublin Bus Routes 41C, 41X, 43
* Within walking distance of Applewood Community Centre offering a comprehensive list of activities and adult classes
* St Colmcilles & Fingallians GAA Clubs within walking distance
* Three primary schools in the Applewood Area:
Gaelscoil Bhrian Boroimhe
Swords Educate Together National School
Thornleigh Educate Together National School
* Secondary schools within close proximity include:
Newly built Swords Community College
Fingal Community College
St Finian's Community College
Entrance Hall - Walnut laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor
Living cum Dining room - 6.0m x 4.4m
Walnut laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with electric fire insert. Large storage cupboard. French doors to rear garden
Kitchen - 2.6m x 2.1m
Upgraded fitted kitchen complete with integrated fridge freezer, oven & hob, dishwasher and washing machine. Attractive wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom 1 - 4.4m x 3.0m
Spacious double room with French doors leading to a Juliet balcony. Built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
En Suite - 2.3m x 0.9m
With shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls tiled at shower area.
Bedroom 2 - 4.4m x 2.7m
Generous double room. Built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring.
Bathroom - 2.4m x 1.7m
With bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Private lawned rear garden with large patio area and timber garden shed.
Swords Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...