Price on Application
51 O'Connell Road, Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
For Sale by Private Treaty. No 51, O Connell Road ,Tipperary. Two storey mid-terrace residence with enclosed garden at rear. This two storey 2/3 bedroom mid-terrace residence is situated about 5 mins walk from the Main Street off the Limerick road and directly opposite the Plan at Redmond Square in a quiet peaceful location and is accessible to all urban amenities. The property is only about ten mins walk from Tipperary Shopping Centre and has immense rental potential because of its central location. Accommodation comprises ; Kitchen/ Dining area with olde worlde feature fireplace, Downstairs Livingroom/ 3rd Bedroom with facility for open hearth if desired, 2 Upstairs Double Bedrooms, Bathroom & Toilet with Shower. Oil -fired Central Heating. The downstairs Livingroom could easily be used as a third bedroom if desired. Outside; Enclosed garden at rear with Garden shed 15'x15' thereon with Independent rear access. Services; Full Mains Services. Price; Offers in the region of €85,000 Solicitors; English Leahy & Co, Tipperary Town. Viewing strictly by Appointment through this Office.
- Convenient location accessible to all urban amenities
- 5 mins walk from centre of town.
- Enclosed Garden at rear.
- Ideally suited as starter home for young couple or retiring person
- Ideal letting Investment with potential rental Income of €650 to €700/ month.
- Oil-fired Central Heating
- Independent rear acccess.
- Ten mins walk from Tipperary Shopping Centre.
- Shannon Airport 1 hour. Cork Airport 1 Hour.5 Kms off the N24 at Cluggin Oola towards Templebraden Church.
- 2/3 Bedroom depending on requirements.
Tipperary Town Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12708548