65 Patrick Street, Fermoy, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 192 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Host of original features dating back to c. 1840.
- Excellent location within Fermoy town with frontage to Patrick Street.
- Fully equipped hair salon with basement conversion.
- Spacious overhead accommodation.
- Concrete yard to rear with R.O.W. access.
- Ready for immediated occupation for either rental or sale.
- Tailor-made for conversion to substantial family home within Fermoy town.
Fermoy Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 800766453
Energy Performance Indicator: 1092.82 kWh/m2/yr
€65,000Dunmahon, Glanworth, Fermoy, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€90,000Ballynoe, Conna near, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
AMV: €130,00063 Connolly Street, Fermoy, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€150,0006 Devlin Street, Fermoy, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€165,0001 Little William O'Brien Street, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€179,00016 Bridget's Street, Fermoy, Co. Cork8 Bed · Terrace
€180,00068 Patrick Street, Fermoy, Co. Cork4 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€220,000Corrin View Estate, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€220,000Glenabo, Fermoy, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€230,0006 Saint Patrick's Avenue, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€230,0008 John Anderson Place, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€230,000Coolagown, Fermoy, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 14045273