7 Abbeyland, Abbeylands, Navan, Co. Meath
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 110 m²
A Mid Terrace Town on the north side of the Blackwater, within walking dsitance of Navan Town Centre, close to Shopping Centre, Cinema, Church's, St Paul's National School, Dublin Bus Service and having an entrance hallway with cloakroom off, a living room with an open fireplace and bay window, a family room with an open fireplace, a small fitted kitchen with a fridge/freezer and an electric cooker, a pantry, ground floor wc, first floor has 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with an electric shower, outside is a walled in front Flower garden, and a spacious rear garden with back entrance, recently fitted condensing oil boiler, garden shed/tool house. Viewing recommended
- Special Town House in a very convenient position
- Walking distance to the Town Centre, Dublin Bus, & 100 Yards from St Paul's primary School
- 2 Reception Rooms, kitchen, pantry, bathroom with an electric shower
- Condensing Oil Boiler, radiators thru'out
- Front garden, pedestrian gate, footpath and flower garden,
- Rear garden with rear access, good sized and mature hedges, etc
- Close to Blackwater Park and walk way, 10 minutes from Navan Shopping Centre
- Viewing highly recommended
Navan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14613430