€375,000 SALE AGREED
7 Alexandra Terrace, Dundrum, Dublin 14
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 71 m²
** ON VIEW VIRTUALLY. PLEASE e-mail info @ lynam. ie if interested ** Lynam Auctioneers are proud to present this charming Victorian red brick two bedroom property situated in quiet cul de sac just off the Dundrum / Milltown Road. Deceptively spacious this period residence built in 1890 boasts bright & well-presented living accommodation, original fireplaces, polished timber flooring and an unrivalled location. The Dundrum Luas stop is a two minute walk from the door step with the Dundrum Town Centre and a range of amenities all within close proximity. LIVING ACCOMMODATION Reception Hallway: 2'10" x 6'4" With mahogany parquet flooring, leading to staircase with ornate dado rail. Drawing Room: 12'0" x 16'10" With exposed polished original timber floorboards. Feature original hardwood fireplace with inlaid marble surround, tile and cast iron inset with copper canopy, coal effect gas fire. 8\'5\" high ceiling with ornate coving. Kitchen: 6'0" x 11'2" Tiled flooring and extensive built in presses. Separate large built in storage cupboards. Walk in under stairs pantry. Dining Room: 8'5" x 11'2" Tiled flooring, velux roof light and solid fuel stove set in mahogany surround fireplace with cast iron inset. Rear Lobby: With tiled flooring, storage unit and gas boiler. Door to patio garden. Bathroom: With tiled flooring and walls with step-in electric power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, w.c. Master Bedroom 1: 14'9" x 8'2" Original exposed polished floor boards and cast iron fireplace. Bedroom 2: 8'0" x 9'1" Original exposed polished wood floor boards.
- ** ON VIEW VIRTUALLY. PLEASE e-mail info @ lynam.ie if interested **
- Excellent location, Luas 2 minutes walk
- Sunny courtyard area to the rear of the property
- Gas fired central heating with recently installed super-efficient condensing boiler
- Polished original timber floors throughout
- Excellent location, within striking distance to all amenities
- Walk-in condition throughout
- 9. 2 bedroom period home built in 1890's
Dundrum Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 12423876
Siobhan LynamSALE AGREED