8 Taylor Hill Walk, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 103 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- A rated house
- Master bedroom en suite
- Attractive cobblelock parking to front
- Walking distance shops, schools, public transport, town centre, beach
- Solar panels
- Water softener
- Living room - Remote control light to ceiling - Full integrated TV unit and corner brackets
- Kitchen - Spotlights and 3 way light to ceiling, Additional storage, American fridge freezer
- Outside Tap, power point and spotlight
- Extra large rear garden with tiled seating/dining area and pergola
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€335,00081 Fancourt Heights, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€335,00045 Trimleston, Hamlet Lane, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€335,00028 Mount Rochford Avenue, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€355,00016 Ardgillen Drive, Balrothery, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€370,00036 Castleland Park Way, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€375,00019 Fancourt Road, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€385,00023 Fancourt Heights, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€425,00064 Taylor Hill Boulevard, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€450,00042 The Chantries, Balrothery, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€580,000Berton, Seapoint, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€630,000Seapoint, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€895,000Donerea, Balscadden, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18735574