89 James Everett Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 81 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 Bed mid terrace family home
- Accommodation of approx. 81 Sq M
- Presented in very good condition
- Spacious living room with open fire
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with access to rear garden
- Ample potential to extend to the rear or into the attic
- Generous entrance porch
- Quiet cul de sac location within the development
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
Bray Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115416851
Energy Performance Indicator: 283.76 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€340,00034 Wolfe Tone Square Middle, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€350,0004 Hazelwood, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€350,0002 Lauderdale Estate, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€350,00021 Roseville Court, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 3 Bath · Duplex
€365,0005 Adelaide Villas, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€370,00012 Myrtle Grove, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€375,00018 Herbert Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€379,0004 Wilford Court, Corke Abbey Avenue, Bray3 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€395,000218 Killarney Park, Bray, Co. Wicklow4 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€395,000102 Saran Wood, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€395,00039 Corke Abbey, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€399,00042 Ripley Hills, Bray, Co. Wicklow3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 113182214