Beenbane, Waterville, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 70 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Traditional style terraced property with lake views from the rear.
- Walking distance to Waterville village and all its amenities, the beach, promenade.
- Property in good condition inside and outside, wood burning stove with back boiler.
- High ceilings in 2 of the bedrooms the 3rd room could be used as a single room or study/office.
- Potential to extend at the rear of the property if required.
- The attached shed has potential to be part of extending the property if one so desired.
- The property would have good letting potential either short or long term let.
- Lough Currane for lake fishing is 15 minute drive from the property.
Waterville Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 101616514
Energy Performance Indicator: 334.53 kWh/m2/yr
€230,0002 Cois Farraige, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€230,000Iveragh Terrace Cable Station Waterville, Waterville, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€245,000Inchee, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€250,000Fermoyle, Emlaghmore, Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€275,000Fermoyle, Emlaghmore, Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€275,000Coomavoher, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€300,000Murreagh, Waterville, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€310,000Farrannahow, Waterville, Co. Kerry5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€338,500Tooreenyduneen, Waterville, Co. Kerry5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€350,000Dromkeare, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€350,000Beenbane, Waterville, Co. Kerry3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€398,500Spunkane, Waterville, Co. Kerry4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16112925