Cloghane Village, Cloghane, Co. Kerry
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 86 m²
Traditional Style 2 Storey Terraced House for sale in Cloghane Village. This former pub which also enjoys a rear access would make an ideal home, holiday home or alternatively could be used for investment purposes as it is located on the popular tourist routes of the Wild Atlantic Way and the Dingle Way. There is also a detached stone shed being sold along with this property which is a short stroll from the main property. Accommodation comprises of a Hallway, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Hallway & Toilet on the Ground Floor. The 1st Floor comprises of a Landing, 4 Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. Shop, O Connors Pub in Cloghane Village, Brandon Village which includes a Pier and a No. of Pubs/Restaurant
- Excellent views of Brandon Bay & the Surrounding Countryside
- Natural Stone Faced Front Wall
- Patio Area at rear
- Detached Shed being sold with the property
- Fibre Broadband available directly outside front door
- Only a short drive to the Stradbally Golf Links Course
- Only a short drive to Fermoyle Beach
- Single Glazed Wooden Windows & Doors
- Situated on the Dingle Way & Wild Atlantic Way
Cloghane Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14678589