- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 89 m²
Fisher House is located right in the heart of Kinsale town with all that this beautiful town has to offer right on your door step. The townhouse is steeped in history and has been sympathetically renovated by its current owners to a high standard combining old world charm with modern elements. The original fisherman's cottage dates back over a hundred years. Originally, Lower O'Connell Street was called Fisher Street and once was part of the Quays in Kinsale and one of the oldest market areas of Kinsale.
The house has a total floor area of c. 89 sqm over three storeys. The large open plan living room on the ground floor offers a raised stove, beautiful oak hard wood floors and the original exposed stone feature wall. Just off the living room is a bright kitchen and dining area with fully fitted kitchen units, modern appliances and access to the garden/patio area to the rear.
On the first floor there is a large double bedroom and also a large family bathroom with a combined bath and shower and the potential for a fine walk in wardrobe. The bathroom has been fully refurbished with new sanitary ware and tiling. On the top floor there are a further two bedrooms. All bedrooms benefit from new carpets.
There is a low maintenance garden/patio to the rear of the property which would be suitable for a small terrace, BBQ area or an off street parking space. This property would indeed make an excellent holiday or starter home for those seeking the benefits of living right in the centre of the town. Own your slice of Kinsale history and make Fisher House your own.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...