Flag Road, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 38 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Ideal location within walking distance of town services and amenities.
- Property requires complete renovation work.
- Excellent potential to be extended.
- Short drive to beaches.
- Ber Exempt
- Rear access with potential for off street parking
- Planning permission to alter and extend the existing dwelling house under planning reference number 17118
Miltown Malbay Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€165,0009 Ballard Road, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare4 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€265,000Ballymakea Beg, Mullagh, Co. Clare2 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€295,000Carrowduff, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare4 Bed · Detached
€299,950Crosses Of Annagh, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare6 Bed · 7 Bath · Detached
€300,000Poulawilliam, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€350,000Lackamore, Lahinch, Co. Clare5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€445,000CROSSES OF ANNAGH, Annagh, Spanish Point, Co. Clare5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€449,000Illaun, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€475,000Kernow, Knockliscrane, Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare5 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€495,000Quilty East, Quilty, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€560,000Lackamore, Lahinch, Co. Clare6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16088914