Glen Road Cottages, Glen Road, Glenties, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Fully renovated in recent years. Works include:
- Natural slate floors throughout.
- Timber ceilings in main rooms.
- Double-glazed windows throughout.
- Internally insulated original walls.
- Fully electrically rewired and replumbed.
- Traditional tongue and groove timber doors throughout.
- Contains large plot measuring 0.5 acres.
- Located within walking distance of the centre of Glenties.
Glenties Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115419228
Energy Performance Indicator: 427.67 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€110,000SHOP N SHARE, Main Street, Glenties, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€118,00080 Ardconnell, Glenties, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€125,000Mill Road, Glenties, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€140,000Main Street, Glenties, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Townhouse
€150,000Main Street, Glenties, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Townhouse
€150,000Mill Road, Glenties, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€160,000Mulnamina More, Glenties, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€198,000Stranaglogh, Glenties, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€250,000Straboy, Glenties, Glenties, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€275,000Kilraine, Glenties, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€275,000Mulnaminamore Gweebarra Bay, Glenties, Co. Donegal2 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€290,0004 Ard Na Gréine, Ardara, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113143835