- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 33 m²
James Murphy & Co are delighted to present this beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced cottage located in a quaint and quiet residential area in the heart of Kinsale town centre. All amenities are on your doorstep. The property would make an ideal investment property, holiday home or also a starter home in the popular scenic seaside town of Kinsale.
Dwelling Type: Mid-terrace house
No. of Storeys: 2
Heating: Storage Heating
Year of Construction: 1760
Floor Area: 33 (m2) 355.2 Sq.
Mains Water & Mains Sewage
Open Plan Kitchen cum Dining room/ Living room: 14ft 6 (4.41m) x 12ft 11 ( 3.93m)
Master Bedroom: 14ft.3 (4.34m) x 12ft 3 (3.74) including the ensuite
Ensuite: 4ft 11 (1.49m) x 4ft 9 (1.44m) spacious ensuite. Fully tiled Bathroom with shower & toilet,wash-hand basin.
Newman\'s Mall is located within the heart of Kinsale town centre. Kinsale is one of Ireland\\\'s most picturesque, popular and fashionable town, situated only 17 miles from Cork city, making this an ideal location for those wishing to commute to the city. The pretty seaside town is a mere 25 minutes drive from the cosmopolitan city of Cork. This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches.
Leisure activities are well catered for. Kinsale provides excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities from its two marinas. There are three world-class golf courses, including the renowned Old Head of Kinsale. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding. Throughout the year, there are numerous cultural events, such as the world-famous Kinsale Arts Festival, the Cork Jazz Festival, Cork Film Festival, and Kinsale Gourmet Festival, along with a thriving music and opera programme.
Cork has several fine theatres, and Cork Opera House hosts many exceptional productions throughout the year. Kinsale is also home to some of Ireland\\\'s finest restaurants, contributing to its title as Gourmet Capital of Ireland, along with many top-class hotels and lots of welcoming pubs. Cork International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes drive from Kinsale with direct links within Ireland and major European and UK cities.
James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of James Murphy & Co Auctioneers and Valuers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Kinsale Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...