Main Street, Askeaton, Co. Limerick
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 200 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- There is double glazed windows to the rear and teak windows to the front.
- Oil fired central heating installed.
- Small enclosed yard to the rear.
- This is a clean spacious property with huge potential.
- The property backs onto Desmond Castle and enjoys spectacular views of the River Deel.
- Originally constructed in 1969 this property extends to 2,149 sq feet.
- Located in the heart of Askeaton town with a host of amenities on its doorstep.
- Askeaton town is on the N69, the road between Limerick and Tralee.
- Viewing is advised.
Askeaton Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 110000882
Energy Performance Indicator: 235.34 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 15639107