Rostellan, 55 Quay Street, Skerries, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 156 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Late Victorian period terraced house
- Expansive sea views from all three floors
- Private rear garden with access to beach
- Large balcony overlooking Skerries North Strand
- Located on a quiet residential street in Skerries town centre
- GFCH connection
- Potential to extend (subject to planning permission)
- Drone & video footage available at: youtube.com/watch?v=qV4-EqI-hLE
Skerries Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€830,000Knock Cross, Balrothery, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€830,000"Knock Cross, " Balrothery, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€860,000Rose Villa, 11B Balbriggan Street, Skerries, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€865,0002 Island View Terrace, South Strand, Skerries, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 5 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 16581660