21 Goldsmith's Avenue, Richmond Hill, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 51 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Property Completely Upgraded in 2011
- Upgrade to Kitchen, Living Room and Bathroom
- Completely Rewired
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- All Walls are Dry Lined & Fully Insulated
- Within Walking Distance of the City Centre
- Full re-plastering of the interior
- Private Parking Space Across from Property
- Stunning views overlooking Cork City
- Year of Construction: 1900
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 103086641
€170,0001 Hillgrove Lane, Gerald Griffin Street, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€170,0004 Clehanes Cottages, Lower Glanmire Road, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€170,00073 Tower Street, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Townhouse
€170,000181 Connolly Road, Ballyphehane, Ballyphehane, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€175,000Apartment 23, Knapp's Square Apartments, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€175,00013 High Street Cork City, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€175,000Apartment 411, River Towers, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€180,00081 Thomas Davis Street, Blackpool, Blackpool, Co. Cork2 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
AMV: €180,00011 Millbrook Close, Sallybrook, Glanmire, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€180,00018 Glenhall, Thomas Davis Street, Blackpool, Co. Cork2 Bed · 1 Bath · Apartment
€180,00042 Great William O'Brien Street, Blackpool, Blackpool, Co. Cork6 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€180,000152 Knockpogue Avenue, Farranree, Farranree, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
Daft ID: 16405895
Jeremy Murphy & AssociatesSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.