- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 125m2
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in introducing this spectacular townhouse with extra large garden to the market in this prestigious development in the heart of Newcastle Village. Burgage Crescent is a modern terrain ideally positioned with a wide array of amenities on your doorstep including local shops, sports facilities, schools, Avoca and Rathcoole Park. The 68 bus route is located within a short stroll and the N7, M50 Motorway & The Luas Red Line are easily accessible by car.
Ultra modern and spacious internal living accommodation spans 3 floors and stretches to c. 125 sq m. It comprises; Ground floor - entrance porch, entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining room, WC, lounge and storage room. 1st floor; Master bedroom, ensuite, storage room, main family bathroom and double bedroom. 2nd Floor; 3rd double bedroom, ensuite, storage room and 2 large balconies.
Double French doors from the lounge lead onto a meticulously maintained rear garden with decking, lawn area and large shed which is wired and plumbed.
No. 23 is presented in excellent condition and boasts a recently upgraded gas boiler, stunning flooring, top quality blinds and plenty of built in storage. This one is sure to be popular with first time buyers but would equally be ideal for anyone looking to trade up to the ultimate family home. Viewing is strongly advised! Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information!
- c. 125 sq m
- Built c. 2007
- Management fee c. €340 per annum (Including Refuse)
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Entrance hall and storm porch
- Ample parking
- Double glazed windows
- Recently upgraded Gas fired central heating
- Stunning kitchen with integrated appliances
- Polished porcelain tiling
- Stunning Blinds & Floors
- 3 bed 4 bath
- Plenty of built in storage
- Family bathroom + master bedroom ensuite
- Dual aspect living space on the 2nd floor
- Large rear garden with decking
- Shed with wiring and plumbing
- Not overlooked to the rear
- Located in the heart of Newcastle Village
- N7 and M50 Motorway found within minutes by car
- Avoca & Rathcoole park within easy reach
- Ideal for first time buyers, investors or those looking to downsize
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on N7 take exit 4 for Rathcoole, pass Avoca on the right hand side, and at the roundabout take the second exit towards Newcastle. At the roundabout before the filling station turn right and proceed straight ahead. Take your Second left onto Burgage Crescent and number 23 is located on your left hand side.
Newcastle Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...