- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 87 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to present this bright and spacious three-bedroom mid-terraced house to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of Abbotstown Avenue. The mature location is situated close to Finglas Village and is sure to interest those who are seeking a superbly located home.
This family home comes to the market in good condition throughout and has the benefit of gas fired central heating, off street parking to the front, double glazed windows, quality flooring and a sunny low maintenance rear garden. Bright and airy living accommodation spread over three floors of c.87sq.m comprises of entrance hallway with storage, fully fitted kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms, main family bathroom and master bedroom with EnSuite.
The location is second to none with in close proximity of a wealth of local amenities to include Finglas Village, an excellent catchment of schools, parks and church. The Charlestown Shopping Centre with the new state of the art Odeon cinema & IKEA are all nearby. DCU and Dublin International Airport are also within close proximity. This property has the convenience of the M50, M1 and Port Tunnel which opens up the convenience of the entire county & country.
No. 3 will appeal to all types of buyers, including first time buyers, those thinking of up-sizing and investors.
Viewing is highly recommended so contact Ray Cooke Auctioneers for a viewing today!!!
- 3 bed/2 bath
- Off street parking
- Living accommodation spread over three floors
- Modern interior
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Mature and sought after location
- Master bedroom with EnSuite
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Bus stop near by
- Excellent primary & secondary schools on doorstep
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Walking distance of Finglas Village
- Ideal for 1st time buyers, those thinking of up-sizing and investors
- Early viewing highly advised!!
Dublin 11 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...