42 Radcliff Hall, Saint John's Road, Sandymount, Dublin 4
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 122 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Spacious 3 Bed 3 Bathroom Townhouse
- Private Sunny West Facing Patio
- Generous Accommodation Extending to c.122 sq.m. /1313 sq.ft.
- Secure Gated Development
- Communal parking
- Prime Sandymount Location set along the tree lined St. Johns Road
- Within walking distance of many amenities including Sandymount Strand and Merrion Shopping Centre €¢
- Easy Access to Sydney Parade and Sandymount DART stations.
Sandymount Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 113685564
Energy Performance Indicator: 186.92 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€699,00024 Seafield Road, Blackrock, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€700,00042 Seafield Crescent, Blackrock, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€725,00016 Seafield Crescent, Booterstown, Blackrock, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€750,00013 Sandymount Court, Sandymount, Sandymount, Dublin 43 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€795,00048 Percy Place, Dublin 43 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€825,000Apartment 77, The Dickens, The Gasworks, Ballsbridge, Dublin 43 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€845,0003 Saint James's Terrace, Sandymount, Dublin 43 Bed · 1 Bath · Duplex
€850,00021 Erne Street Upper, Dublin 24 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€850,000Apartment 123, Forbes Quay Apartments, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 23 Bed · 2 Bath · Apartment
€875,00034 Woodbine Park, Booterstown, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€895,00015A Strand Road, Sandymount, Sandymount, Dublin 43 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 18949207