Bailey Hill, Navan, Co. Meath
Price on Application
- 64 units available in this development
Bailey Hill is a high quality development of ninety seven A2 rated homes in a prime location of Navan with excellent transport links. This is a well designed development with a very attractive site layout incorporating well positioned residents' open space. The development contains a fine mix of modern three bedroom and four bedroom houses plus two bedroom ground floor apartments and three bedroom duplexes to choose from. There is a mixture of semi-detached, end and mid terrace houses spread throughout the development. Every home in Bailey Hill is bright and luxurious with much thought given to the needs of modern families. Large living areas are flooded with natural light from the big windows while bedrooms ofer a peaceful oasis. Plenty of storage space and energy efficient features make these homes comfortable and easy to maintain - a must for every family.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- A2 BER and A-rated condensing Heat Pump system with a high standard of insulation.
- Maintenance free exterior - selected brick, stone and render finishes including composite doors.
- Seeded gardens and rear garden boundary brick walls.
- Superb contemporary custom fitted kitchen as per the relevant show home.
- Ample amount of storage space to include custom fitted wardrobes as per relevant show home.
- uPVC window frames, gutters & soffits. uPVC windows fitted with low emissivity argon filled glass.
- Generous electrical specification to include data & TV points in all bedrooms, kitchen & living room.
- Stylish contemporary main bathroom, en-suite and downstairs WC with elegant sanitary ware.
- Covered by Homebond's 10 year guarantee scheme
- Pre-wiring for an intruder alarm and the provision of an outside electrical socket.
Daft ID: 915897134
View all Properties
Thinking of selling?
Ask your agent for an Advantage Ad
- • Top of Search Results with Bigger Photos
- • More Buyers
- • Best Price
Quick quote estimator