Berford, Duleek, Co. Meath
3 Property Types
*Phase 3 Now Available* *Book your viewing appointment now* Berford is an outstanding new development of 3 & 4 bedroom A rated homes, in the village setting of Duleek, Co Meath. This unique development offers homeowners the benefits of a relaxed village pace of life, with the thriving large town of Drogheda only 8km away and Dublin city centre a 40km commute. Berford offers A rated contemporary 3 & 4 bedroom homes, ranging from 111 to 131 square meters ( c1,194 to 1,410 sq.ft). Built to exemplary standards by Ashcroft Property Development Ltd., with an abundance of natural light throughout, good use of space for storage and energy efficiency, these homes come to the market ready for the practicalities of everyday living. The well designed floor plans create large living and sleeping spaces, with high end kitchen and bathroom fittings adding to the sense of luxury throughout. The smart layout of each home comprises of a formal living room located to the front of each property with a kitchen/dining to the rear. There are large double doors opening out to the generous gardens at the rear of the property. There is also a utility room off the kitchen with dual appliance and storage spaces. Each home has a bright hallway with under stair storage and a guest WC. Upstairs, each home has a large master bedroom with en suite, a Large bathroom, with additional bedrooms , all with fitted wardrobes as standard throughout. Ashcroft Property Development Ltd. is an Irish owned residential development company managed by staff with over 25 years' experience in the delivery of quality housing developments. Working with top professionals in the Irish residential sector and drawing from a pool of high quality crafts people and technicians, Ashcroft brings this well designed and carefully built development to the market with pride and confidence. Local amenities in the town include pharmacies, playgrounds, creche facilities, local shops, health centre, pub, GAA club, pitch and putt and parish church. Registered for the Help To Buy Scheme Please register your interest at berford.ie
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Warranty cover under Homebond 10 year structural and latent defect insurance
- A3 BER Energy Rating with high levels of roof, wall and floor insulation and air tight design
- High Efficiency Vokera Gas Boiler System with 3 zone 24/7 programmable heating controls
- Landscaped front gardens with hedge divisions, enveloping Tobermore Hydropave paving to drive-ins, facilitating 2 off-street parking spaces
- Country manor heritage blend bricks on front elevations with Weber monocouche finish on side and rear walls
- Photvoltaic solar panel system using radiation to produce electricity and reduce ESB costs
- 'Classico' High Gloss Kitchens with 40mm leading edge counter top and upstand complete with stainless steel hob back
- Designer fitted wardrobes 'Cashmir Shadow' from the Curragh Deluxe range by Cawley Furniture Ltd.
- Walls painted throughout in colours selected by Jackie Carton of award winning Interior Design consultancy, Style My Room
- Ava Ivory Matt 600 x 300 mm tiles by Project Tiles as seen in Main Bathroom, En-Suite and Downstairs Toilet
3 Property Types in this Development
3 Bed3 BathSemi-D
4 Bed3 BathSemi-D
4 Bed3 BathDetached
More about this Development
Learn about the location
Duleek takes its name from the Irish word diamh liag, meaning house of stones and referring to an early stone built church, St. Cianan’s Church, the ruins of which are still visible in Duleek today. The Development name of Berford takes its name from the Berford Cross, originally a wayside monument at Downstown, less than 2km from Duleek Village. This historical town is well placed within the Dublin commuter belt and is strategically located between the N2 and M1 motorways and less than 10km from Drogheda Train Station. The M50 Finglas junction of the M50, including Charlestown Shopping Centre and Cinemas are less than 25 minutes’ drive. Berford also boosts convenient access to the range of coastal amenities of Laytown and Bettystown.
Daft ID: 9133561