Cnoc an Dara, Foxford, Co. Mayo
An exclusive development of large detached family homes on the outskirts of Foxford Town.
1 Property Types
2 PROPERTIES REMAINING. An exclusive development of large detached homes on the outskirts of Foxford Town. The houses consist of 4/5 bedrooms, 2 of which are en-suite with walk in closets. Downstairs consists of a large open plan kitchen, dining and living room to the front of the property with electric fire, and a utility leading off the kitchen. There are 2 rooms to the back of the property, one of which can be used as another reception room/study or 5th bedroom, the family bathroom concludes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor is a substantial master suite to the front with en-suite, another large bedroom again with en-suite and walk in closet and a further double bedroom too. The hotpress completes the upstairs of the property . The houses will be finished to a very high standard and have the potential to be A energy rated depending on some optional additions. Potential purchases can have input into heating sources ranging from Air to Water to OFCH, there is also an option to include underfloor heating. Other build features include 150mm cavity with 100mm ridged insulation and 50mm pumped bead, TNG flooring upstairs as standard, oak doors with painted architrave and skirting and a tiled roof, internal painting will also be completed. There are 3 new build houses to complete this small development of 9 detached homes, circa 1km from Foxford town and all the amenities it has to offer including primary and secondary schools, shops and train links to Ballina and Dublin. BER A1 - C3
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Oak doors with painted architrave and skirting board.
- Internal painting complete.
- TNG flooring upstairs as standard.
- From Air to Water to OFCH.
- 150mm cavity with 100mm ridged insulation and 50mm pumped bead.
- Underfloor heating option.
- First Time Buyers can avail of the Help to Buy Incentive which will enable 5% claw back.
- The houses will be finished to a very high standard and have the potential to be A energy rated depending on some optional additions.
- New 2200 sqft 4 bed detached houses in an exclusive development on the outskirts of Foxford Town.
1 Property Types in this Development
4 Bed3 BathDetached
Daft ID: 977121