Maydenhayes, Mornington, Co. Meath
1 Property Types
Price on Application
* Final Remaining 5 Bedroom Detached Family Homes, The Cove at Maydenhayes * Maydenhayes near Mornington in County Meath is an established development situated where the River Boyne meets the Irish Sea and is only minutes from the M1 northern corridor, the M50 and the national motorway network Thanks to major road developments in recent years this charming area, is home to all kinds of new amenities including shops, schools, churches and sport and leisure facilities. Maydenhayes is within easy reach of all points North, South and Central. Only 40 minutes from Dublin City Centre, 30 minutes from Swords and Dublin Airport, Maydenhayes is also readily accessible to the new shopping centres at Southgate, Scotch Hall and Drogheda itself. As well as being convenient to the many important business and industrial parks located along this great thoroughfare all the way north to Belfast and south as far as Wexford. Maydenhayes is only a 5 mins drive to the seaside town of Bettystown and also just 10 minutes' drive to the busy market town of Drogheda which offers shops and services for all. Packed brim-full of great shops, fine restaurants and nice bars, Drogheda is also well served by doctors, dentists and a full range of professional services. For further information or to register your details, please contact Bridie Cafferkey on 086 145 0736 or visit www.maydenhayes.ie
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Bespoke kitchen with solid wood doors and tongue and grooved panelling
- Large kitchen Island with solid oak worktop
- A large study / home office
- Plumbed utility with large storage area
- Two en-suite bedrooms and walk in wardrobes
- Dimplex A-Class sourced heat pump & underfloor heating downstairs
- Large South-westerly facing gardens, levelled and seeded
- Wired for future car charging point
- Traditional block built & Solid wood front door with stained glass feature panel
- High quality cobble lock paving to front driveway with parking for two cars
1 Property Types in this Development
Price on Application
5 Bed4 BathDetached
For those who work in the capital regular bus and rail services connect Drogheda with Dublin and excellent roads make short work of commuting. The M1 to Belfast is also easily accessed. Add to that Drogheda’s proud history and colourful heritage, best symbolised perhaps by the housing of the head of Blessed Oliver Plunkett in the town centre church, and you have a potent mix of past and present glories. Maydenhayes is at the heart at the heart of the Boyne Valley region, perhaps the most archaeologically significant area in the country, with sites such as Newgrange, Dowth and Mellifont Abbey all close by. Full of life, there are tons of interesting outlets when it comes to sports, recreation and leisure. Good golf clubs, such as Baltray and Bettystown abound, there is no shortage of great beaches either, like those at Bettystown and Clogherhead and for racing enthusiasts, Laytown is but a canter away.
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 946720