Richmond Rise, Glanmire, Co. Cork
Rise & Shine at Richmond Rise
3 Property Types
Welcome to Richmond Rise. A development of 77 new homes situated on a beautiful elevated site in the heart of Sallybrook, Co. Cork. The new homes at Richmond Rise have been thoughtfully designed for modern living, providing flexible living spaces that can be adapted to your changing lifestyle. Designed with all your needs in mind, the homes include a well-planned ground floor with generous living spaces, well-proportioned rooms, large feature bay window, thoughtfully designed kitchens, most of which include an attractive island, underfloor heating to the ground level and attractive outdoor spaces punctuated throughout the development The homes have a modern colour palette to the exterior with a mix of cool grey and white for a relaxed contemporary feel. There are seven main house types within the development including 30 three bedroom semi-detached homes, 26 four bedroom semi-detached homes and 21 four bedroom detached homes. For further details visit richmondrise.ie or contact ERA Downey McCarthy.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- Situated on a beautiful elevated site with views across the Glashaboy Valley
- Richmond Rise is registered for the enhanced government Help to Buy incentive
- Located in a picturesque rural village with easy access to Cork City just 8 km or 10 minutes away
- Bespoke contemporary style kitchens with soft self-closing mechanisms and under counter lighting
- Luxurious composite stone countertops in a neutral colour to most homes *
- Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor with modern high output radiators provided to the first floor
- Intelligent Demand Control Ventilation system providing a highly efficient means of automatically ventilating the homes
- Attractive uPVC windows by Munster Joinery with multi point locking system and low E Glass
- Air to water heat pumps provide energy efficient and responsive central heating and large capacity hot water storage
- Attractive landscaped open green spaces throughout the development
3 Property Types in this Development
3 Bed2 BathSemi-D
3 Bed2 BathSemi-D
4 Bed2 BathSemi-D
Richmond Rise is a short stroll from Sallybrook, an attractive quiet and charming village with the Glashaboy river at its heart. Residents at Richmond Rise can enjoy coffee in the village or at the Brook Inn which is located a short stroll from the development or take in a match at the local GAA football and hurling grounds. Located only 8km from Cork City, Sallybrook is a perfect place for families who want to enjoy the best that both country and city life can offer.
About the Developer
Lioncor is an Irish residential property development company delivering new homes nationwide. We are an experienced, dynamic and passionate team of construction and property professionals who are committed to building highly efficient homes on development sites well connected to the local amenities and communities surrounding them.
Check off the indispensible step by step list to guide you through your home buying journey
Chart your progress, track your tasks, keep it simple.
Daft ID: 94090597