Rookery Woods, Rookery Road, Ballycasheen, Killarney, Co. Kerry
1 Property Types
Rookery Woods comprises of 36 detached four and five bedroom houses in an unrivalled location within walking distance of Killarney town. These houses offer high specification, spacious hallways and 9ft ceiling heights at ground floor level. As one enters the hallway there is an abundance of natural light, combined with a feeling of a bright and spacious layout. The open plan kitchen and dining space benefits from the large treble glazed window and double patio doors to the rear. All houses have an A2 energy efficient rating due the heat recovery ventilation, air tightness high insulation and 'A' rated air to water heat pump heating system. NO MORE LARGE HEATING BILLS All homes are available to purchase through "help to buy", a Government initiative designed to help first-time buyers with raising the deposit needed to buy a new home. You may be entitled to claim back income tax up to the value of €30,000 through this scheme.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- NSAI certified A rated uPVC Munster Joinery double glazed windows with 3 point locking system. PVC French doors to rear.
- Innovative heat pump, providing energy efficient central heating and hot water. Proven to reduce energy costs.
- Air to water central heating, underground heating system on ground and first floors.
- Thermostatically controlled zonal heating.
- Wired for intruder alarm, TV / Broadband (high speed internet) with multiple points provided throughout each home.
- Generous PC sums with high quality fitted kitchen, tiling glass stove and master bedroom wardrobe.
- Contemporary style internal doors.
- Large utility room plumbed for washing machine and additional storage units.
- Pressurised shower system.
- Front and rear garden levelled and seeded with patio areas.
1 Property Types in this Development
5 Bed3 BathDetached
More about this Development
Learn about the location
Ideal for modern day living with high speed internet for home office use, walking distance to Killarney town centre and St Oliver's National School. All of the houses remaining for sale have their own entrance onto Woodlawn Road with excellent access to the N71 Limericak and N22 Cork Roads.
About the Developer
Rushpark Developments Ltd have been committed to providing high quality homes in the Munster area for decades. The O'Sullivan brothers apply a hands-on approach and are always striving to maintain exceptional standards in both building and quality service. From the initial purchasing of the house to the final key handover, the builders guide all potential purchasers through every phase of the building process and provide assistance in house completion.
Daft ID: 9197163