Ros Mór, Ballyneety Road, Co. Limerick
Register now for next phase - Spring 2021
2 Property Types
- DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND ALL IN THE CURRENT PHASE ARE NOW BOOKED OUT - NEW PHASE LAUNCHING IN 2021. - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THE NEXT PHASE WITH ROONEY AUCTIONEERS VIA EMAIL / MESSAGE AGENT LINK. - A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR ELIGIBLE FIRST TIME BUYERS TO RECEIVE UP TO 10% OFF THE COST OF A NEW HOME (CAPPED AT €30,000). Rooney Auctioneers present Ros Mór - the immensely popular development of new homes on the Ballyneety Road, Limerick. Ros Mór cannot be beaten for price, finish or location and delivers on all aspects of modern living with beautiful, contemporary & spacious homes. Ros Mór is located only 4km from Limerick City Centre, 5km to University of Limerick, 2.5km to M7 Motorway connection and 2km to Childers Road Retail Park. These houses are traditional block built homes which are highly insulated and come with a high specification as standard. Help To Buy Scheme available to qualifying first time buyers. View our video walkthrough of the 4 bedroom showhouse... - Block built & highly insulated 4 bedroom homes of approx. 127 sq/m (1,367 sq/ft). - Extra high 9 foot ceilings to ground floor. - Choice of high quality fitted kitchen with island unit. - Kitchen supplier - Brouder & Murphy, 14 John Street, Limerick. 061-411786 - Appliances included: Electric hob, oven, extractor, microwave and non-integrated dishwasher. - Electrical supplier - Finucane Electrical, Eastway Business Park, Limerick. 061469467 - Floor tiling to the entrance hall, guest WC, kitchen-diner and utility room. - Wall tiling to kitchen over worktop. - Tiled main bathroom and ensuite - tiled floor, tiling around bath and shower. - 12mm Laminate floor to Living room. - A three door wardrobe is provided in the master bedroom of each house and a two door wardrobe for one other bedroom. - Detached homes also include carpets & blinds. - A3 rated homes with a high level of floor, wall and attic insulation, double glazed PVC windows and natural gas heating through radiators. Simple and effective with low running costs and minimal maintenance/servicing. - Photovoltaic (P.V.) Panels on the roof which reduce electricity costs, are virtually maintenance free (no moving parts, no fluid) and have a life span of 25 years +. - Moulded deal architraves and skirtings. Solid internal doors with chrome fittings.Fully painted - walls, ceilings and woodwork. Fully painted external walls. - Generous electrical sockets with brushed chrome fittings to ground floor as standard. - Wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarm to regulations. - Completely walled in, private rear garden with dividing walls between houses also in block. - Outside water tap and electrical socket fitted to the rear of each house. - Tarmac Driveway to fit two cars. Rear garden laid to grass. Accommodation: Entrance hallway: With guest wc off, tiled floor, understairs storage, solid deel staircase with modern newel posts and balustrades: painted. Guest WC: 1.60m x 1.40m. With wc & whb, tiled floor, tiled around whb. Living Room: 5.30m x 3.50m. Spacious living room, socket for an electric fire provided on chimney breast (Electric fire is not provided). 12mm Laminate floor. Kitchen-Diner: 6.20m x 5.40m. Beautifully fitted kitchen with large island unit and excellent storage. Kitchen equipment includes the hob, oven, extractor, microwave and non-integrated dishwasher (Fridge freezer is not included). Tiled floor, tiling over worktop. Sliding patio door to rear garden. Utility room off. Utility Room: 1.80m x 1.40m. Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, side door. Upstairs: Bedroom 1: - 3.80m x 3.60m. Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, 3 door wardrobe included. Ensuite: 2.00m x 1.20m. With wc & whb, shower tray with power shower. Tiled floor, tiled around shower enclosure and whb. Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.40m. Spacious double bedroom with 2 door wardrobe included. Bedroom 3: 4.50m x 2.70m. Spacious double / twin bedroom. Bedroom 4: 3.10m x 3.10m. Spacious single bedroom. Bathroom: - 2.00m x 1.80m. With wc whb & bath, wired for electric shower. Tiled floor, tiled around bath and whb. These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn. Note: These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
- - DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND ALL IN THE CURRENT PHASE ARE NOW BOOKED OUT - NEW PHASE LAUNCHING IN 2021.
- - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THE NEXT PHASE - DETAILS LAUNCHING IN SPRING 2021.
- - ELIGIBLE FIRST TIME BUYERS CAN RECEIVE UP TO 10% OFF THE COST OF A NEW HOME (CAPPED AT €30,000).
- - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST WITH ROONEY AUCTIONEERS VIA EMAIL / MESSAGE AGENT LINK.
2 Property Types in this Development
4 Bed3 BathSemi-D
4 Bed3 BathDetached
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 9135717