The final 3 three bedroom semi-detached houses will be now be on viewto the general public this weekend.
Open Viewing Saturday 21st January 2023 between 2pm-4pm.
Gort na Fuinse is a new high quality completed residential estate of 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached houses situated only 20 minutes (23km) from Galway city in the beautiful and welcoming town of Headford. Gort na Fuinse offers a better way of living whilst providing potential buyers with a good opportunity to acquire a new home at an affordable price close to Galway city. The Help to Buy Scheme and the First Home Scheme are available.
Located within the bustling town centre of Headford residents at Gort na Fuinse can avail of the broad range of local amenities within a strong community setting. Residents will be surrounded by 3 schools, Headford GAA club, Corrib rugby club, numerous retail options and coffee shops. Angling and boating enthusiasts are close to the beautiful Lough Corrib and locals enjoy scenic walks and childrens play areas.
Headford is well connected to the N84 and together with good bus services running to Galway City, Gort na Fuinse provides accessibility to good employment, a strong community culture and a better way of living. The hospitality and culture of city living is only a short distance yet you can still enjoy living within the peaceful and scenic countryside surroundings. The M16 motorway close by links the town with various commuter belts as it links with the M6 as it travels across the midlands to Dublin city centre.
Home owners will enjoy a short commute to some significant employers such as Boston Scientific, Merit Medical, Metronic, Oracle, Cisco, Baxter, SAP, HP and EA Electronics. Galway train station, the Galway races, golf clubs, Galway General Hospital and the National University of Galway are also within easy access.
OCC Construction and Sathel Property Development will feature a variety of attractive house types which will be set amongst generous communal lawns and extensive landscaping. All homes feature an excellent specification and level of finish and will be built to a high quality standard. All new houses at Gort na Fuinse are achieving nZEB status as a 'BER A2' rated house. These houses are to the highest levels of energy efficiency and will use only 30% of the energy that the equivalent house in 2005 required. This has been achieved using a combination of high-performance building fabric materials and high efficiency heating equipment. NZEB benchmark is unlikely to be surpassed for some time.
If you are buying a newly built house at Gort na Fuinse and you are a first-time buyer, you may be entitled to avail of the Help-to-Buy scheme. This scheme is a tax refund initiative worth up to €30,000 for a new home at Gort na Fuinse, therefore reducing the cost of the new home significantly.
The First Home Scheme is a recent government initiative which aims to make home ownership achievable for thousands of individuals and families by bridging the gap for first-time buyers and other eligible homebuyers between their deposit and mortgage and the price of their new home. Potential purchasers can avail of up to 30% of the cost of a house at Gort na Fuinse. See more information at www.firsthomescheme.ie.
We look forward to welcoming you to Gort na Fuinse in the near future and in the meantime see more information at https://gortnafuinse.ie/.
- Gort na Fuinse offers potential buyers a better standard of living within the picturesque town of Headford.
- Located within Headford yet only 20 minutes (23km) from Galway city.
- Affordable houses with the extra incentive of up to €30,000 on the Help to Buy Scheme.
- First Home Scheme is accessible at Gort na Fuinse.
- Exclusive development of large NZEB compliant A2 rated 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached homes.
- Houses at Gort na Fuinse feature significant levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home. A variety of features combine to ensure low energy usage and higher levels of comfort for the homeowner.
- Gort na Fuinse is within walking distance to sports clubs, 3 schools, shops, restaurants and good leisure amenities.
- Most houses will over look a large open green space with extensive landscaping and over 150 trees.
- Internal features include fitted kitchens, complete bathrooms and painted walls throughout. - Stylish contemporary bathroom, en-suite and guest w.c. with elegant sanitary ware.
- Each home is covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee.
Eircode - H91 E7ND
For further information please register your details at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lydon Farrell Property on 046 9010126.