An Glasan, Greenville, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
Excitement is an understatement!
New Show Unit available for viewing.
Your fresh start or your new beginning!
An Glasan is an existing exclusive, residential development of quality homes located in the picturesque and quaint town of Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. An enviable setting for families with unrivalled convenience, situated just minutes from the major transport networks and walking distance to shops, schools etc.
The new phase is imaginatively designed by Anthony Neville Homes Ltd and offers NEW 2, 3 and 4 bedroomed, semi-detached and detached family homes. All of the homes located in An Glasan will have a fantastic ‘A' BER rating and spacious design which will appeal to first time buyers and growing families.
In keeping with the existing, well designed first phase of An Glasan, the next phase of this prestigious development promises a superior new home in a superior residential development.
Very rare are modern/contemporary and warm/cosy used in the same context but this is where this new development by Anthony Neville Homes differs with these amazing new homes offer the discerning home owners seeking high quality family homes a unique opportunity to buy into a most exclusive, private development with :-
• Meticulous build with 10-year guarantee
• Complete with bespoke kitchen and fitted wardrobes
• Generous flooring allowance
• A rated home with primary levels of energy efficiency
• Top spec internal fit out with High end internal bathroom fittings and internal tiling
• Enviable location, quiet residential suburb
• All homes with Side Access and two parking spaces
• Air to water heat pump, underfloor central heating on ground floor
FAO FIRST TIME BUYERS
1) Help To Buy
• Help to Buy is designed to help first-time buyers of newly built homes to meet the required deposit
• You must be a first-time buyer.
• You must buy a new residential property.
• Cash buyers do not qualify, mortgage must be at least 70%.
• Buyer(s) must occupy the property for a minimum of 5 years - to avoid any clawback on HTB funds received.
• Up to 10% of the purchase price of a new build property based on the amount of income tax and DIRT you paid for the previous 4 years
Website – more information:
2) First Home Scheme:
The First Home Scheme (FHS) is an affordable housing scheme, which supports people to buy new homes. The FHS is a shared equity scheme, where the State and participating banks pay up to 30% of the cost of your new home in return for a stake in the home. If you want, you can buy back the stake at any time, but you don’t have to.
• You must be a first-time buyer or ‘fresh start’ applicant (previously owned a home, but you no longer have a financial interest in it) buying a new home.
• Your home must be within the price limits for your area.
• Your mortgage must be with a participating lender (Bank of Ireland, Permanent TSB and Allied Irish Bank which includes AIB, Haven Mortgages and EBS.)
Website – more information: https://www.firsthomescheme.ie/
A prime location in Enniscorthy town with shops, supermarkets, schools, churches are all within easy walking distance. An Glasan is located just off he main N11 and new M11 motorway conveniently located only 5 kilometres from the Junction leading to M11, new motorway now opened which offers access within only a few minutes’ drive to N11, N25, and M50 making Enniscorthy the central point of all Co Wexford opening up all Counties and Cities to commuters.
Enniscorthy is vibrant town with excellent restaurants, hotels, pubs, all major supermarkets, destination boutiques, a Variety of excellent Schools Primary and Secondary.
Sport & Social
Along with a strong GAA, Rugby, Soccer clubs Enniscorthy boasts a host of other sporting facilities including 18 holes Gold Club, par 3 Golf Cubs, tennis club, swimming clubs, boxing /karate clubs, hi-spec gyms/leisure centre, spas , drama/ballet/ballroom/salsa dancing, Equestrian sports, Dance, Musical societies, historical tours to name but a few
Only a 20 minute drive to the beautiful Wexford coastline with beaches such as Curracloe and Blackwater, with numerous Blue Flag Beaches.
Booking deposit of €5000.00 secures the property, balance of €5000.00 on contract signing due 3 weeks from the date the payment of booking deposit.
• 10-year Structural guarantee
• 4 bed – 126 square metres (1356 square feet)
• 3 bed – 106 square metres (1141 square feet)
• 2 bed – 87.6 square metres (943 square feet)
• Structure – finishes to front with a brick block façade, low maintenance coloured render and concrete roof tiles.
• Fascia and soffit are finished in maintenance free pvc and the front elevation are adorned with granite.
• A rated, energy efficient construction to ensure the highest level of comfort at a lower cost
• Exceptionally low air tightness
• Extensive seeded private rear garden fully fenced in
• Low U Value, double glazed uPVC windows and doors Colour black external (Cream internal)
• Painting – walls and ceilings are painted throughout with Brilliant White emulsion paint and all joinery is finish in dapple grey
• Underfloor central heating to the ground floor with radiators to first floor
• Bespoke kitchen design with ample storage and worktop space as per show unit
• Contemporary bathroom ware with extensive tiling to all bathrooms
• High spec, fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms (excludes smallest bedroom in each house)
• Generous flooring allowance
• Contemporary pre finished internal doors with chrome iron mongery throughout
• Electric fire as standard
• Wired for Alarm
• A energy rating
• Heat Pump – no oil bills!