The Foxburrow Kensington A Type units available in this phase.
No. 1 Willow Avenue Sold
No. 2 Willow Avenue Sold
No. 3 Willow Avenue Sold
No. 4 Willow Avenue Sold
No. 5 Willow Avenue Sold
No. 6 Willow Avenue Sold
No. 7 Willow Avenue Sold
No. 7 Aspen Way Sold
No 18 Maple Avenue Available €385,000
No 19 Maple Avenue Available €385,000
No 20 Maple Avenue Available €385,000
No 21 Maple Avenue Available Sold
Hume Auctioneers - We Get The Pick Of The Crop
QUALIFIES FOR UP TO €30,000. 10% HELP TO BUY SCHEME.
In a nod to the leafy precincts of Hollybrook's London home, The Kensington is a masterclass in sheer luxury.
Stretching to a massive 1,362 Square feet this stunning home boasts an array of luxury features with particular emphasis on its dream kitchen
The Kitchen comes complete with a massive central island, quartz countertops, wall to wall fitted units, a rather posh pantry press and light filling wall of glass patio doors to the garden. All kitchen appliances are included. As with the rest of the house it comes fully floored.
Off the kitchen in a magnificent utility room, fully plumbed and fitted.
Accommodation on the ground floor includes a large sitting room complete with a beautiful picture window. A guest WC finished to Hollybrook's legendary standards completes the ground floor accommodation.
On the first floor there are 4 large bedrooms. The master bedroom is magnificently appointed with a designer wardrobes and a luxuriously finished ensuite. The family bathroom is once again finished in Hollybrook's signature style.
There are high speed data points right throughout the house, and with fibre broadband to your door either of the 3rd or 4th bedrooms could double as a fantastic home office.
Perhaps the piece de resistance of The Kensington is its massive fully floored walk around attic. The drop down stairs from the landing leads to this highly useful space.
Foxburrow is situated on the Block Road between the Dublin and Stradbally Roads and just a short stroll from the hospital, making it the location of choice for many of the medical profession, business people and city commuters.
On your doorstep is a choice of schools shops, parks , amenities and activities.
The immediate community offers an unrivalled array of outstanding facilities:- shopping, specialty stores, restaurants, theatre, cinema, health and fitness, swimming and sports clubs.
Nearby are the beautiful Emo Court and grounds, mountain walks, beautiful countryside to be explored- all within minutes' drive.
Access is also ideal with direct links to Dublin on the M7 in 48 minutes and by train in as little as 41 minutes- an excellent choice for a relaxed daily commute
Air To Water A-Rated Heating System
Large Island Unit
Wall To Wall Wardrobes
Fully Appointed Ensuite
Private Rear Gardens
MASSIVE WALK AROUND ATTICS. FULLY FLOORED. TWO WINDOWS. DROP DOWN STAIRS. ELECTRICITY AND WATER.
- All homes come with a 10-year Homebond Warranty
- A2 Rated Homes
- Energy efficient air source heat pumps for heating and hot water
- Sustainable timber frame construction
- High performance external walls with a U-Value of 0.18W/m2K
- All homes constructed to provide high level of air tightness to a standard that exceeds building regulations
STRUCTURE & BUILDING FABRIC
- Timber frame construction with combination of brick and render elevations
- Attic trusses to allow future simple loft conversion
- Attics part boarded with easy to use retractable ladder
- High performance uPVC windows from Grady Joinery with a U-Value of 1.3W/m2K
- Feature high security multi point locking front entrance door from Grady Joinery
- Individually designed layouts by QK Living, Dublin
- Soft close doors and drawers
- Dual colour shaker style matt finished doors (as CGI)
- Integrated Teka appliances comprising
o Fridge freezer
o Ceramic hob (electric)
o Extractor hood
- 20mm thick Pearl White quartz worktop with matching upstand and splashback to hob
- Undermount stainless steel single bowl sink
- Chrome monobloc mixer tap
- LED under cabinet lighting
- Tall Pantry units to all 4 bedroom homes
- To match kitchen worktop
- Space with services for washing machine and tumble dryer
BATHROOM & ENSUITES
- Luxurious and contemporary designed bathrooms and ensuites providing
- Contemporary single ended bath with wall mounted taps and shower fitting (to bathrooms)
- Contemporary low-profile shower tray
- Eco-friendly WC with concealed cistern, dual flush plate and soft close seat
- Semi recessed wash hand basin
- Hansgrohe single lever chrome wash hand basin taps
- Hansgrohe wall mounted chrome thermostatic bath filler/shower mixer
- Hansgrohe chrome exposed modern shower head and rail
- Glazed bath screen to shower over bath
- Shaver Socket
- Contemporary wall tiling to selected walls
- Feature blue tiling to selected walls
- Large format porcelain floor tiling with tiled skirting
- Luxury chrome ladder towel rail
- Fitted wardrobes with shaker style country door with handle to be provided to the master bedrooms by QK Living, Dublin
INTERIOR FINISHES & JOINERY
- Smooth finish to all walls and ceilings, painted in white emulsion
- All joinery painted in white satin wood
- Square edge skirting board painted in white satinwood
- Square architrave painted in white satinwood
- Shaker style painted internal doors with satin chrome ironmongery
- Shaker style glazed painted internal door to kitchen / dining room
- High quality Oak effect laminate flooring to ground floor
- Carpet to bedrooms, landing and stairs
- Heating and hot water by energy efficient air source heat pumps
- Two heating zones provided ground / first floor
- Radiator panel heating with individual thermostatic valve controls
- White LED bulkhead light to bathroom and ensuites
- White LED downlighters to kitchens
- White pendants to living rooms, dining areas, hallways and bedrooms
- Energy efficient external lights
Power and Switches
- All accessories to be white plastic
- Multi gang switch for appliances
- External socket to front of house to EV charging
- USB Sockets provided in kitchen
- USB Sockets provided to either side of the master bed
TV system installed to allow free to air digital TV and allow for future installation of Satellite TV by purchaser.
- TV point in bedrooms
- TV point in living room
- TV point in Kitchen/Dining Room
*** All TV points located at low level ***
Homes wired from utility cupboard to provide data to designated points around house.
- Data point to main TV in living room
- Data point to hall
- Data point to all bedrooms
SECURITY & SAFETY
- Hard wired for security alarm installation
- Mains powered smoke detectors to hallways, sitting room, family room, bedrooms and heat detector to kitchen
FRONT & REAR GARDENS & LANDSCAPING
- 1800mm high timber fencing between gardens with rear access to gardens.
- External rear tap
- Top soil and seeded rear garden
- Private Two allocated car parking spaces
COMPLETION & HANDOVER
- Comprehensive handover pack will be included with the sale of each house
TAKE THE VIRTUAL TOUR NOW AT