* 3 Bedroom Homes available by Private Appointment *
Choice of four different styles of 3 Bed family Homes in terrace, semi-detached and detached layouts.
The Alder - 3 Bed Semi Detached | End & Mid Terrace -105 sqm | 1130 sqft
The Beech - 3 Bed Semi Detached | 111 sqm | 1194 sqft
The Birch - 3 Bed Detached | 109.7 sqm | 1180 sqft
The Poplar -3 Bed Semi Detached | 114 sqm | 1227 sqft
Please register for next phase of 2 bed townhouses which are all currently sold out.
A thriving town with something for everyone Tullamore is a buzzing hive of activity every day of the week. The town centre itself offers a wide range of local and mainstream shops, while The Bridge Centre is the Midlands' premier shopping
centre, housing both a six-screen cinema and over 30 stores.
At night, the town really comes alive. Tullamore is packed with wonderful artisan coffee shops, restaurants and bars, many of which offering regular live entertainment. Enjoy the best of local cuisine at The Blue Apron or opt for fresh pasta and wine with a group of friends - there's something for every palate in Tullamore. For a great day out, a quick 20 minute drive will take you to Lough Boora Discovery Park, a 2,000 hectare facility filled with walking and cycling trails, unique outdoorsculptures, a fairy trail, stunning scenery and countless species of birds and plants or the beautiful Grand Canal Way offers some stunning walkways as well as many water-based activities.
Transport links at The Hawthorns are truly excellent. Tullamore Train Station is a short seven-minute drive from your front door, and with a travel time of just 60 minutes to Dublin Heuston Station, commuting to Dublin couldn't be easier. The AirCoach offers a fast and frequent service to Dublin International Airport for those all-important family getaways.
Immerse yourself in family life. As a place for families, you really can't get much better than The Hawthorns. Not only are these beautiful homes bright, spacious and cleverly designed for modern family life, but the location is also close to just about every amenity a growing family could need. There are numerous excellent primary and secondary schools within easy access, including Scoil Mhuire Primary School, Charleville National School and Tullamore Educate Together
Currently available for Private Viewings with 3 Bedroom Homes starting from €250,000.
• PVC fascia, gutters and downpipes.
• Composite front doors with secure locking system.
• Seeded gardens with secure boundary to rear gardens.
• Walls painted throughout in a mid-tone easy neutral paint with ceilings painted in white.
• Quality interior joinery to include painted doors and contemporary skirting and architraves finished in an off-white satin paint.
• Pull down attic ladder with insulated & airtight access hatch.
Electrical & Heating
• Generous lighting and power points and switches.
• Smoke detectors and heat detectors fitted as standard.
• TV connection in living, kitchen and master bedroom.
• A-rated condensing Samsung heating pump heating system which is thermostatically controlled to maximise your comfort.
• All homes are pre-wired for Electric Vehicle charge point.
• All kitchens are fitted with an upstand.
Bathroom & Ensuite
• Stylish contemporary bathroom, ensuite and guest WC with elegant sanitary ware.
• Beautiful taps, shower heads & bath fittings.
• Carefully chosen tiles on all bathroom floors and wet areas.
Windows & Doors
• uPVC double glazed A rated windows.
• French two-tone double doors to back garden.
• Shaker-style fitted wardrobes supplied by Gallaghers in the master bedroom.
• High level of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
• All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.